Pass Your Insurance Course… from your home, office, or on the go!We will prepare you to pass your exam with:
- Comprehensive Content: Our pre-licensing courses cover topics on the state exam
- Instructor-led, guided learning, allowing you to learn at your own pace
- 3-Month to 6-months access (depending on the course) to the training anytime, using PC, Tablet or Smartphone
- Student support by a licensed instructor, 7 days a week (via email or forum post)
- OnLine Lessons, Quizzes, Insurance Glossary of Professional Terms, And Final Exam
- Required and recommended course texts are available for purchase in our Bookstore.
Florida: 14 hr All Licenses CE - ELEMENTS OF LIFE INSURANCE AND IT'S USES IN CONTEMPORARY AMERICA (INSCE001FL14)
Florida - Elements of Life Insurance and its Uses today (CE) - This course is an overview of the life insurance industry and the elements of traditional life insurance. It has a special emphasis on the Purpose of Insurance and Types of Life Insurance Policies. It wraps up with two int..
Florida: 14 hr All lines CE - ELEMENTS OF HEALTH INSURANCE & IT'S USES IN CONTEMPORARY AMERICA (INSCE002FL14)
This course offers an overview of the health insurance industry and the elements of traditional health insurance. It has a special emphasis on Medicare Supplements and HMOs and includes two interesting case studies that test the student's ability to apply their knowledge to actual cases. Thi..