This course fulfills the educational requirement for the 6-20 Company/Independent All-Lines adjuster license. It is a Florida Approved designation course, which functions like a pre-licensing course (you must take it before getting your license).
These Designation courses are State-approved and comply with State Education Requirements for Licensure. Once the student has successfully completed the course and final examination, his/her name will be sent to the State of Florida Department of Insurance, fulfilling the required course pre-requisite.
Successfully passing one of these Designation courses will waive the State Exam!
Become a licensed Accredited Claims Adjuster without the loss of production income and time. The 40 hours of this state-approved course are entirely online including the course final exam. Work at your own pace with your instructor by email or telephone. The course is designed and taught to comply with the State requirements for an Accredited Claims Adjuster designation course. After completion of this course, you may apply to the Florida Department of Financial Services for the 6-20 All-Lines (Independent/Employee Adjuster) license. This course waives the State exam for the 6-20 license.
3-20 Public Adjuster Track:
Students desiring to become a 3-20 Public Adjuster, according to the new law that took effect January 1, 2018, make do so by following these steps:
1. Take and pass our ACA Designation course (INS013FL40).
2. Apply to the FLDFS to become a 6-20 All-Lines Adjuster (Independent/Company) - The State Exam is waived (not required)
3. Become hired AND APPOINTED as a 31-20 Public Adjuster Apprentice (This apprenticeship used to be a separate license, but now is an appointment under the 6-20 license)
4. Serve as a Public Adjuster Apprentice for at least 6 months
5. Apply for your 3-20 license (State Exam IS REQUIRED)
6. Receive your 3-20 Public Adjuster license